At the 816 Hotel #KCexperience, we’re committed to offering unparalleled value at a tremendous location in the heart of Kansas City.
816 Hotel puts you in the heart of the best amenities Kansas City has to offer.
Located in Old Westport, the oldest part of the city, the area around the hotel is home to more than 150 shops, restaurants and bars. Within 90 steps of our front door are restaurants Bluestem (highest Zagat rated restaurant in KC); Pot Pie (a moderately priced local gem); and the Westport Flea Market (often voted the best cheeseburger in KC).
Just 5 blocks to our South is the world famous Country Club Plaza while the Power & Light District/Sprint Center is 30 blocks to our North. And the best part? We offer free shuttle service to all of these and everything in between.
Once you check in you can hide your car keys because you won’t need them!
- First drink on us in our lobby bar
- Complimentary local shuttle within a 4-mile radius
- Pet-friendly rooms available | Electric car charging station
- Discounted guest passes to nearby Port KC Fitness & Performance Gym
- 100% smoke-free hotel | Complimentary parking